Before spending great chunks of your hard-earned cash on consultants to help sort out your business, do what your mom taught you:
Stop. Look. Listen.
I know you're not going to spend a lot of time scrolling and scrolling to see whether this site is interesting for you.
On this page you only have to make one decision:
Do you have a problem that I can help you solve?
You've come to the right place if:
- Something in your organization needs to be improved, and you are trying to change it
- Top executives or the middle managers, or both, aren't really bought into this change
- You may even be thinking about entering into a management consulting engagement to "fix" your organization at some considerable cost while you still have some of the following issues.
Some of the specific problems that may be causing your organization to under-perform include:
- People (or, more often, organizational groupings) aren't working together effectively
- Processes aren't well-defined, are over-defined, or aren't followed. Business units all have different (but not very effective) ways of doing the same thing
- Tools, solutions and services are bought on a buy-it-now basis. They don't work together well, nobody knows which one to use when, and they don't know how to use them effectively
- Project teams don't plan or estimate effectively, or they keep running into the same problems
- There's no effective plan for where the organization is going or why, or - if it does exist - nobody knows what it is or follows it
These problems can occur in any size organization above the solopreneur (if you can't work effectively with yourself ... well, then ... actually, I might be able to help you with that too)
Now it's time for that decision of yours:
- We are on the same wavelength. Use the green action button below to tell me about your challenge. If it's something I can help with, we can have an initial complimentary call.
- You're still on the fence. That's good, if it means you aren't staring at a major malfunction.
- You don't need this. Your organization is a finely-tuned machine. in that case, I need you! As a consultant, I tend to see only the organizations that have immediate issues. I would love to publish another book about organizations that really are using best practices and what a wonderful situation that can be. Please, please, please contact me and let's showcase what makes your organization great!
If you're still thinking about whether this meets your need or not, I've put loads of information on the site about what I do, how I do it, and how you can get started working with me quickly and easily.
- It's interesting, but ... can I really help you? Visit the "Challenges" page that discusses the types of issues I've helped others with.
- Would you enjoy working with me? Take a look at the Resources for You page. Get some free materials and get an even better sense of who I am and what I do
- Get the free e-book on 7 change blockers (and what to do about them) from the link in the green box at the top of any of the pages as a gift. Its not a 6-page advertisement, but a 30-page assessment of several of the reasons your improvement ideas may get undermined and what to do about it.
If you've gotten this far, we're probably a good fit. Let's have a chat about whether I can help you deal with your organizations issues before you invest a fortune on a solution that may be more than the organization can handle right now (if it's even needed at all).