Before spending great chunks of your hard-earned cash on consultants to help sort out your business, do what your mom taught you:
Stop. Look. Listen.
I know you're not going to spend a lot of time scrolling and scrolling to see whether this site is interesting for you.
On this page you only have to make one decision:
Do you have a problem that I can help you solve?
You've come to the right place if:
- Your organization is under-performing
- You're trying to change it
- Either the top executives, or the middle managers, or both, aren't really bought into this change
- You may even be thinking about entering into a management consulting engagement to "fix" your organization at some considerable cost while you still have some of the following issues.
Some of the specific problems that may be causing your organization to under-perform include:
- People (or, more often, organizational groupings) aren't working together effectively
- Processes aren't well-defined or are over-defined, or aren't followed, or the business units all have different (but not very effective) ways of doing the same thing
- Tools, solutions and services are bought on a buy-it-now basis. They don't work together well, nobody knows which one to use when, and they don't know how to use them effectively
- Projects don't have a good way of planning or estimating, or they keep running into the same problems
- There's no effective plan for where the organization is going or why
These problems can occur in any size organization above the solopreneur (if you can't work well with yourself, well, then ...)
Now it's time for that decision of yours:
- We are on the same wavelength. Well, then, use the action button below to set up a quick chat about your challenge and whether I can help.
If you're still thinking about whether this meets your need or not, I've put loads of information on the site about what I do, how I do it, and how you can get started working with me quickly and easily.
- It's interesting, but ... can I really help you? Visit the "Challenges" page that discusses the types of issues I've helped others with.
- Would you enjoy working with me? Take a look at the Resources for You page. Get some free materials and get an even better sense of who I am and what I do. Get the free e-book from the link in the page header.
If you've gotten this far, we're probably a good fit. Let's have a chat about whether I can help you deal with your organizations issues before you invest a fortune on a solution that may be more than the organization can handle right now (if it's even needed at all).