Business and IT Management Blog
- Get them on the list and they will sort themselves
- Audio publishing tools: circles within circles
- Containers - Back to the Future of Software Development Yet Again
- Can a Charter Drive Project and Program Success?
- Hidden Features of Windows 10 Install That You Should Worry About and Fix
- How to Survive the Transition to Windows 10 - Fact versus Fiction
- LeSS SAFe is more - events coming up right now
- Agile Enthusiasts and Professionals
- Agile artifacts - low-tech solutions in a high-tech field
- Scrum as a Teenager: A Retrospective from Jeff Sutherland
Other Useful Resources
The Big Picture download: as promised in Simmer Down, a larger version of the image in the book, showing how capabilities, projects, programs, portfolios, architectures and governance all fit together.
Pulse blog entries on Linked-In
- Let It Simmer:: Making Project, Portfolio and Program Management Practices Stick in a Skeptical Organization
- Simmer Down! How to Deliver Great Projects Despite Impossible Deadlines and Unreasonable Budgets
Resources Done By Others
- Laura Barnard’s blog. “I wish I had me when I was you”, what a tagline!
- Fix My Project Chaos, a blog on topics similar to those that interest me. Based in Australia
- Boundary-Spanning in Practice, a book by Kitty Wooley on how to work across organizational lines, both internal and external