My preferred mode of providing support is in bite-sized increments. Once I can prove my value to you, you'll come back for more.
That approach means we can get to work with minimal purchasing process hassles: services are scoped to come within the range of the average corporate credit card.
Don't you hate it when you have to sift through pages and pages looking to see if you are even in the ballpark for affordability, and then you still have to call the vendor to find out how much their services might cost? And then they still give you this fog. Of course there are some basic terms and conditions, but I hope you'll agree that this is a very clear rate sheet:
- $4000: Jump-starter workshop (includes half-day pre-planning with you, half-day preparation, 6-hour strategy session, half-day post-session write-up, and wrap-up meeting with you)
- $2800: Simmer System(SM) workshop (includes pre-session consultation with you to set context, 6-hour workshop on Simmer System topic, and wrap-up meeting with you). These are less expensive because the material is delivered as-is, with no commitment to customizing for the workshop. [Find out more about the various types of Simmer System workshops available].
- $1800: Monthly rate for 6-month Strategic Subscription (BEST VALUE. Total of $10,800 includes one half-day consult per month, a 30-minute consultation call each week, and two workshops. Priced separately, these would total $14,000. (Federal agencies note: you cannot treat these monthly fees as a micro-purchase.)
- $1500: Full-day consultation (5 hours+)
- $750 : Half-day consultation (under 5 hours); minimal prior preparation required; or structured training on up to 2 Simmer topics (see below).
- $500 : Monthly rate for 6-month ad-hoc advisory support (up to one 30-minute consultation call per week, and two half-day consultation sessions). Since this is all under $3300, Federal agencies can buy this package on GPC.
- Under $100: Simmer System on-line training modules. These prices vary because the learning platform operators run specials on their own initiative. Sometimes, if there is high demand, they charge more. No one module is priced over $100 (at least not by me).
Government discount: Prices for individual workshops are reduced to current micro-purchase level.
Well, OK, there are some administrative details (travel, late fees, etc.); here's the scoop on that.
For government agencies or prime contractors who would like to use us for larger-scale engagements, we are a Virginia-based small business, owned by a Vietnam-era veteran. As such we have no special protected status. But we can serve as a small-business partner to fill the gap in the 50% of the typical small business participation quotas that is not restricted to protected businesses.